Yield: Makes about 3 1/2 cups
Calories per serving: 105 calories per 1/3 cup serving
- 4 ounces 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 cup shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced fat crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (or about 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Constantly stir ingredients until cheeses are completely melted – about 15 minutes.
- Fold in shredded chicken.
- Serve dip warm with celery and tortilla chips.
Recipe from Kylee’s Kitchen