- 2 Tilapia Fillets
- 6 oz. Green Beans
- ½ cup Orzo Pasta
- ½ tsp. Chicken Bouillon
- ¼ cup. Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup. Roasted Red Peppers
- ¾ tbsp. Basil Pesto
- ¾ tbsp. Light Mayonnaise
- 4 pats Butter
- Kosher Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven on the broiler setting.
- .Combine 1 ¼ cups hot tap water with the chicken bouillon, let dissolve, then stir to combine.
- In a bowl, combine half of the parmesan cheese, half of the butter, and all of the mayonnaise.
Prepare Orzo Pasta
- In a small saucepan, heat the remaining butter over medium heat.
- Add the orzo pasta and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. The goal is to lightly toast the pasta, not to brown.
- Stir the reconstituted chicken broth into the toasted orzo and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. (set timer for 15 minutes)
- Season the tilapia with salt and pepper, and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Place fish in the broiler for 3 minutes.
- Remove the filets from the oven, turn them, and spread the cheese/butter/mayo mix to cover them. Leave oven turned on.
Prepare Green Beans
- Cut the green beans into one-inch lengths.
- When orzo has cooked for 10 minutes, add the green beans to the orzo and continue cooking both together.
- When the orzo pasta is done, return the fish to the oven for 3 more minutes until golden brown and flaking when tested with a fork.
Plate & Enjoy
- Stir the remaining cheese, pesto, and red peppers into the orzo. Season to taste with Kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Plate as shown on the reverse and enjoy!