INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (March 14, 2015) -- Saturday is National Pi Day, because the date is March 14, 2015 or 3.1415, the first five numbers for the mathematical symbol, Pi.
In honor of National Pi day, Kylee Wierks of the food blog Kylee's Kitchen showed us how to make a great and simple pie!
No-Bake Snickers Bar Pie
Yield: Makes about 16 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chunky or creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup Snickers bars chopped (or about 3-regular sized snickers)
- 8 ounces whipped topping (I use Cool Whip)
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crusts or chocolate cookie pie crusts
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter until creamy.
- Stir in chopped Snickers.
- Add the whipped topping just and stir until just mixed.
- Gently add the filling to the pie crust and smooth with a spatula
- If you want, drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup on top and sprinkle with additional Snickers.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.