LOUISVILLE, Ky. (September 3, 2015) – A Kentucky grocery store has announced a 20 percent lifetime discount for its customers – but there’s a catch.
Rainbow Blossom Natural Food Markets, based in Louisville, announced the discount on its Facebook page. It will be offered to customers who have the store’s flower logo tattooed onto their bodies.
“Fine print: tattoo must be visible and not in a ‘private’ area and at least one inch square in size. Let’s see what you’re made of, Louisville!” the company said in a social media post.
Here are the rules:
- This offer is good only during the month of September 2015. You must show your tattoo in person to our marketing staff no later than 5pm on September 30, 2015.
- Tattoo must be visible and not in a “private” area; must be easily seen in public.
- At least one square inch in size.
- You will receive an employee discount for life – all employee discount restrictions apply.
- If you have it removed, we remove your discount 😉
- Current employees do not get an additional discount, but will keep a 20% discount if they no longer work at Rainbow Blossom.