INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (October 10, 2015) -- Indy lawyers are once again offering their services for free on Tuesday, October 13.
"Ask A Lawyer" is sponsored by the Indianapolis Bar Association. More than 130 lawyers are volunteering their time to offer answers to basic legal questions.
Lawyers will be available at the following locations from 2-6 p.m.:
- Beech Grove: Elton H. Geshwiler Senior Citizens Center, 602 Main St.
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Administration Medical Center, 1481 W. 10th St.
- Brightwood Library, 2435 N. Sherman Dr.
- Central Library, 40 E. St. Clair St.
- College Library, 4180 N. College Ave.
- Eagle Library, 3325 Lowry Rd.
- East 38th Street Library, 5420 E. 38th St.
- East Washington Library, 2822 E. Washington St.
- Glendale Library, 6101 N. Keystone Ave.
- Haughville Library, 2121 W. Michigan St.
- Southport Library, 2630 E. Stop 11 Rd.
- Warren Library, 9701 E. 21st St.
- Wayne Library, 198 S. Girls School Rd.
If you are unable to visit any of these locations, you can also get legal advice over the phone - call (317) 269-2000 between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.