INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (November 30, 2015) - More than 120 million people are expected to shop on Cyber Monday, according to the National Retail Federation. Stores are rolling out deals throughout the day to draw in the most customers.
Gabby Gonzalez searched dozens of websites to find the biggest discounts on some of the season's hottest items.
The XBOX One is a sought after item for Christmas 2015. Here are the deals we found:
- Walmart: Xbox One for $299 (includes a bonus controller)
- Target: Xbox One for $299(includes free game and free membership to Xbox Live)
- Best Buy: Xbox One for $299 (includes free download of a full game)
An Ebates survey shows a majority of people want clothing this holiday season. Many clothing retailers are slashing prices for Cyber Monday.
- Macy's: Buy one, get one free for boots
- LOFT: 50% off everything
- Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic: 50% off everything
- Kenneth Cole: 50% off everything
We asked viewers to tweet us the items they were searching for on this Cyber Monday.
Ray tweeted saying he was hoping to find a good deal on a 32'' television. Here's what we found:
- Dell: 32'' Samsung TV for $177.99
- Best Buy: 32'' Westinghouse TV for $119
- Walmart: 32'' RCA TV for $159.99