|1. Place each lamb in the bowl and toss to coat with the marinade all over.
2. Season the lamb with the salt and pepper all over.
3. Place in the smoker at 240 F for 30 minutes with the hickory log in the firebox.
4. Remove from the smoker and place on a wire rack fitted into a half sheet pan.
5. Finish cooking in a convection oven at 300 F for 90-100 minutes.
6. Check the temperature often, it should only get to 110 F internal temperature at the THICKEST part
7. Remove from the oven, cover with foil, and allow to rest in a warm place for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.