Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup Challenge butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Line a 9x13 pan with aluminum foil. Let the edges of the aluminum foil extend over the sides so the fudge is easy to life out later. Set the pan to the side.
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Add sugar and evaporated milk and bring to a boil on medium heat. Once the mixture reaches a full rolling boil, stir constantly for five minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add chocolate chips, and stir. Once the chocolate chips have melted, add the marshmallow cream and stir until combined. Then add the vanilla and the pecans.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and spread the mixture until it’s evenly distributed. Let the fudge cool for about 4 hours before lifting it out of the pan and cutting it into squares.