Milk Chocolate Candy Cookies
Yield: Makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box of milk chocolate cake mix
- 8 Tablespoons Challenge butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces Challenge cream cheese,
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1/2 cup chopped Snickers
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, melted butter, and egg.
- Add cream cheese and beat until completely incorporated.
- Stir in M&M’s, Snickers, and morsels.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes so it’s easier to shape into a ball.
- Once dough has been chilled for a half hour, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee Wierks of Kylee's Kitchen