AMOUNT FOR 2 SERVINGS
- 1 can (9 oz) light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 10 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 oz green beans, trimmed and cut into 3/4 inch lengths
- 3 oz snow peas, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tsp milk
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease two 3-cup ovenproof dishes. Bring coconut milk to a simmer on medium heat. Stir in the curry paste and cook and stir 1-2 mins or until fragrant. Stir in the ground almonds. Add the chicken and simmer 4-5 mins or until cooked through. Stir in the sugar and fish sauce; cook for 1 min. Remove from heat; add beans, snow peas and cilantro.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dishes. Cut pastry into 4 squares. Place 2 pieces of pastry on top of each dish and pinch edges to seal. Brush with milk. Using a knife, cut an X in the center. Place dishes on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with cumin seeds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Rob Koeller-owner of culinary concepts & hospitality consultants.