Mummy Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Yield: Makes about 24 truffles
- 36 golden Oreos
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- Red food coloring or red icing pen
- Put Oreos into a food processor and pulse until the Oreos are fine crumbs.
- Mix Oreo crumbs, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together until they're completely combined. Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- Form mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and dip each ball into chocolate with toothpick; set on parchment paper to harden.
- Drizzle leftover white chocolate onto balls and let harden.
- Stick a Q-Tip into bottle of red food coloring and dot onto truffles to make to red eyes. Be careful not to touch red food coloring until it dries.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee Wierks of Kylee's Kitchen