The World Vision Gift Catalog features goats and over 100 other life-saving gifts that help better the lives of children, adults and communities in the U.S. and around the world. Shoppers don’t have to spend a fortune to share big dreams with a child in need this holiday season, gifts range from $16 to $39,000. You can give the gift in the name of a loved one and then choose to send them a personalized card describing their gift and how it will change a life.
• For $75, one goat can help lift a family out of poverty by providing life-saving nutrients for their children and a source of income often for ten years or more
• One healthy goat can give up to 16 cups of milk a day
• Families can sell the surplus milk, yogurt and cheese to buy essentials like medicine and school supplies for their children
• A healthy goat can produce 2 offspring a year which are often shared with neighbors making a better life for the whole village
• Goats also provide rich fertilizer for a family’s garden
• Tell a loved one I love Ewe by giving a sheep in their name to a family in need.
• Your gift of $139 will provide milk for hungry families, plus plenty of wool to knit warm sweaters and blankets.
• Sheep often give birth to twins or triplets which are often shared with other people in the community.
• There are many gifts under $25 less than the price of a tshirt like rabbits
• $19 for rabbits which quickly multiply are a great business for families
• For a $322 donation you can give a donkey which is a wonderful gift, that can transport products to market or help carry a sick child to a hospital.
You can donate by going to www.worldvision.org