INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – In an unprecedented effort, key business, faith-based and community leaders, and all Indianapolis media outlets are joining forces to give Hoosiers another important way to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
Next Thursday, September 7 through Saturday, September 9 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. we’re helping to collect donations at select Kroger store locations in the metro area.
Storm victims need these important items:
- Bottled water
- Packaged Snacks
- Juice (non-glass containers)
- Baby wipes
These are the only items that will be accepted at the following drop-off locations:
- Kroger at 5350 E. Thompson Rd, Indianapolis, 46237
- Kroger at 9799 E. 116th St, Fishers, 46037
- Kroger at 5718 Crawfordsville Rd, Indianapolis, 46224
- Kroger at 21 E. St. Joseph Street, Indianapolis, 46204
The supplies will be consolidated and delivered to designated relief locations in the coming weeks. You can find more info on the Hoosiers Helping Houston website.
In the meantime, here are some ways you can help storm victims now.