Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake is perfect for fall
A cool breeze is in the air, the leaves are finally changing colors, and we’re consuming everything pumpkin! We think this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake recipe from Kylee Wierks of Kylee’s Kitchen is the most perfect fall dessert!
Recipe from Kylee Wierks of Kylee’s Kitchen
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake
Yield: Serves between 6 – 8 people
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons Challenge butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tubes cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla. Set aside
- Combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, and flour. Set aside.
- Open tubes of cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into quarters.
- Prepare 9 x 9 square pan or 9-inch pie pan with nonstick spray. Spread cinnamon roll pieces so they cover the bottom of the pan. Dump pumpkin mixture over cinnamon rolls and spread so it’s even. Sprinkle pecan mixture on top
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until pumpkin mixture is set.
- Cool for about 10-15 minutes and drizzle icing from cinnamon roll tubes on top before serving.