Make this 7-layer buffalo chicken dip for your Memorial Day cookout
Not everyone can be the grill master at your Memorial Day cookout—someone needs to make the appetizers! So bring this 7-Layer Buffalo Chicken Dip to your party.
7-Layer Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks Challenge cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing (you can use all ranch if you don’t have blue cheese)
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 2/3 cups buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4th – 7th layers
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2/3 cups grilled or roasted corn kernels
- 5 strips bacon, crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips or celery sticks for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray baking dish with nonstick spray. I used an 8×8 glass casserole dish so you can see the layers.
- Stir together the refried beans and wing sauce. Spread it in the baking dish as the first layer.
- Mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and blue cheese dressing. Gently spread it on top of the refried beans.
- Mix together the chicken, buffalo sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Spread it on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes minutes.
- Top it with blue cheese crumbles immediately when it comes out of oven.
- Layer corn, bacon, and green onions on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips or celery sticks