Athletic Director, Fred Glass, is here to tell us about next week's cream and crimson game, what's new at IU and a huge giveaway! Football season around the corner!
2019 Cream & Crimson Game - 7 p.m.
• Preview the 2019 Indiana Hoosiers. Admission to the Cream & Crimson Game is free.
• Players will warm-up starting at approximately 6 p.m.
• At halftime, Coach Allen will speak and recognize players for spring practice awards.
• After the game, the team will sign autographs on the field.
• Parking is free.
Spring Game Tailgate Party & Fan Zone - 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Free Hot Dogs, Brats, Chips & Drinks
• Free hot dogs, brats, chips and drinks will be available on the Memorial Stadium Sample Terrace and Knothole Park.
• Additionally, inflatable games and Selfie Stations will be available to fans. IU Football schedule posters, team rosters and schedule cards will be distributed as well.
• Memorial Stadium concessions stands will also be open that evening for the game.
• Special behind-the-scenes tours of Memorial Stadium will be available to fans from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Youth Football Clinic - 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Memorial Stadium Field
• Children ages 5-12 are invited to participate in a special one-hour youth football clinic on the Memorial Stadium Field.
• The non-contact clinic (no helmets or pads) will feature eight different stations and the clinic coaches will be former IU football players.
• Coach Tom Allen will meet with clinic participants at midfield and a high-five tunnel will be built by current Indiana football players.
• Children participating in the clinic must have a signed waiver.
• Parents and guardians should bring clinic participants to the East side of Memorial Stadium at Entry 25 for check-in beginning at 4:30 p.m.
If you would like to read more about the game and all of the activities click the link below.