Man arrested in connection with 8 arson cases on the near north side of Indianapolis
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – A man has been arrested in connection with several arson cases on the city’s near north side.
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department believes 40-year-old David Bradshaw was involved in setting fires at the following locations:
- 318 N. Drexel Ave. on 9/17/2014
- 439 N. Drexel Ave. on 9/17/2014
- 401 N. Riley Ave. on 9/18/2014
- 1244 N. New Jersey St. on 12/25/2018
- 1446 N. Alabama St. on 12/25/2018
- 1851 N. Talbott St. on 7/2/2019
- 2124 N. Pennsylvania St. on 7/2/2019
- 2064 N. Alabama St. on 7/2/2019
IMPD says officers identified Bradshaw as a person of interest after responding to the suspected arson on Talbott St.
Detectives worked with multiple agencies, including the U.S. Marshall’s Service, to take Bradshaw into custody in Evansville. The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office will review the case and make a charging decision.
“We want to thank the community for assisting detectives with information about these incidents,” IMPD wrote in a press release. “As a community it takes each of us working together to make our community a better place to live and play.”
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-8477 or (TIPS).