Cheesy Graveyard Taco Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope of taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and fat drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups salsa
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Black edible marker (like this one)
- Mix together cream cheese, Mexican cheese, and taco seasoning
- Stir in ground beef, diced tomatoes, and black beans
- Prepare 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer mixture to dish and smooth the surface
- Evenly spread salsa on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes
- While dip is baking, cut tortillas into tombstones, ghosts, and trees
- Place shapes onto baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes
- Remove dip from oven and sprinkle with green onions and cilantro.
- Use black edible marker to write on tortilla tombstones and stick them upright into dip so it looks like a graveyard.
- Serve with tortilla chips.