INDIANAPOLIS — While your kids were at home all day, we wanted to help keep them engaged and entertained by learning about the weather.
Weather Authority Meteorologist Star Derry held Star’s Weather School on Wednesdays—a fun and interactive lesson with a related art project.
All craft projects can be completed with either items you have around the house or printouts we’ll provide. There’s no need to buy supplies.
We’ve archived all the episodes of Weather School. You’ll find the videos and a list of materials you’ll need below.
Previous lessons (videos and supplies in the links)
- Wednesday, May 6 — Review and Making a Word Game
- Wednesday, April 29 — The Water Cycle
- Wednesday, April 22 — Seasons & Wind
- Wednesday, April 15 — Rainbows
- Wednesday, April 8 – Storms!
- Wednesday, April 1 – Forecasting the weather
- Wednesday, March 25 – Observing the weather