Many people are slicing their sugar intake as they try to eat healthier in the New Year.
But as dietitian Kim Galeaz explains, that does not mean you have to get rid of sugar completely.
She shared a sweet recipe that incorporates sugars naturally found in foods while cutting back on added sugars.
Kim’s Chocolate Snack Mix
- 1 cup Chocolate Frosted Mini-Wheats little bites cereal
- 1 cup Chocolate Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup Chocolate Life cereal
- 1 cup chocolate covered peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate covered raisins
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl.
- Store in tightly covered container.
- Portion into ¾ cup servings. Makes 5 cups snack mix (about 6-7 servings.)