It’s almost time to get grilling on a regular basis. To get you psyched for steaks and such, Market District’s Rick Hopkins and Chef Chris Rizzi are here to share their recipes.
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
• 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 4 large garlic cloves, minced (2 1/2 tablespoons)
• 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
• 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
• Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
How to Make It
In a food processor, combine the parsley, vinegar, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper. Process until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and pour the olive oil over the mixture. Let stand for at least 20 minutes.
The chimichurri can be refrigerated overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving.