(Nov. 17, 2014) – Pete the Planner is helping you “Flip Your Finances” this week.
For Monday, he wants you to make a statement by understanding your statement.
What does that mean? Here are the main points:
1. Note beginning of month balance and end of month balance
2. Identify top three places you spend money, in any given month in terms of both frequency and money.
3. Note your low balance, and how far that low balance day is from payday
Now here’s what you need to do:
- Watch the segments every day.
- Sign up for the exclusive emails with more tips from Pete the Planner.
- Spend 10 minutes on the days’ activities.
Watch for special segments all this week on FOX59 Morning News.