We know you’re busy with work, school, soccer practice, football games, etc. and making dinner is the last thing you want to do.
Fortunately, this recipe from Kylee Wierks of Kylee’s Kitchen is delicious and simple.
And since it only uses one pot, there’s very little cleanup involved.
Easy One-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cups milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups penne pasta
- 4 ounces Challenge cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil and garlic and sauté over medium heat for one minute.
- Add chicken broth, milk, salt, pepper, and uncooked pasta to saucepan.
- Bring to boil, then cover saucepan and reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer on medium heat for 12 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and parmesan cheese and mix until combined.
- Stir in rotisserie chicken.
- Remove from heat and serve topped with fresh parsley if desired.
Recipe from Kylee Wierks of Kylee's Kitchen