This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Healthy Dill Veggie Dip
- 2 c. non-fat Greek Yogurt, Plain
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill weed
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. onion
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Add spices to taste as desired
- Spoon yogurt into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Enjoy with vegetables!
- If desired, place dip in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
- Serving size is 2 tablespoons.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving (16 servings)
Protein: 3.0 g
Sodium: 85.8 mg
Dietary Fiber: 0.0g