This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Peanut Butter Dessert Lasagna
Yield: Makes about 9 servings
- 12 ounces Challenge cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) box chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 cup peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts (if desired)
- In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Stir in whipped topping and set peanut butter filling aside.
- Line bottom of 8x8 pan with graham crackers and spread 1/2 of peanut butter filling on top with spatula.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups on top of filling.
- Add another layer of chocolate graham crackers, remaining peanut butter filling, and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle top with peanuts if desired.
- Chill peanut butter lasagna for at least 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee Wierks of Kylee's Kitchen