This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Orange sticky buns in muffin pan
Yield: Makes 8 sticky buns
- 1/2 cup Challenge butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In medium bowl, combine butter, pecans, honey, brown sugar, orange juice, and orange zest.
- Evenly distribute mixture amongst 8 cavities in muffin tin.
- Place cinnamon roll dough over mixture in each of the cavities, gently pressing down.
- Bake for about 12 minutes minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before inverting onto plate.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in airtight container for up to 3 days.