This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Servings: 1 pineapple makes about 8 slices
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pineapple, cored and cut into slices
- Preheat your grill to about 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine honey, lime juice, olive oil, and cinnamon in a bowl
- Brush mixture onto one side of each pineapple slice
- Stick pineapple on grill, sauce side down.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes
- Open grill and brush rest of cinnamon honey mixture on top of pineapple slices and then flip slices
- Grill for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve warm plain or with ice cream.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen