Store in refrigerator.
4 cups crumbled feta
8 oz cream cheese
1/8 cup olive oil
1/8 cup heavy cream
Cut the cream cheese up in small to medium cubes
Place all in the stand mixer and mix with paddle until smooth.
Drizzle Chilean olive oil & top with diced cucumbers
Serve with favorite bread
2 lbs. ground chuck
3 T butter
4 medium onions, pureed
3 green peppers, pureed
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 ½ T chili powder
2 t. cumin seed
½ t. salt
¼ t. black pepper
1 t. paprika
2 (1 lb. cans) tomato, pureed
1 (6oz can) tomato paste
1 (11 oz. can) condensed beef broth
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 crumbled bay leaf
1. Saute the beef in a large skillet. Drain fat.
2. In the same skillet, melt the butter and saute the onion, pepper and garlic for 5 minutes till softened.
3. Add in spices; saute another 5 minutes.
4. Put all in crockpot with the rest of the ingredients and stir well till blended.
5. Cook on high for 3 hours.
Can freeze in small portions for later meals!
Cut taco shells into quarters and fry in oil (big chips are easier to layer)
Favorite toppings: sour cream, lettuce, shredded extra sharp cheese, tomatoes, taco sauce, green olives