This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Red Velvet Brain Dip
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups red velvet cake mix
- 1/4 cup canned cherry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth. Add whipped topping and red velvet cake mix and mix until fully combined.
- Remove 1/3 of cream cheese mixture and put in piping bag with circular tip.
- Mold remaining cream cheese into an oval or brain-like shape.
- Use cream cheese mixture in piping bag to pipe grooves onto brain.
- Spoon gel from cherry pie filling on top of brain.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or other cookies.