This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Watermelon fruit pizza
- 16.5 ounces Sugar cookie dough (I used store bought, but you can use your favorite recipe)
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces marshmallow crème
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced thinly
- 4 kiwi, peeled and cut in a semi-circle
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare 9-inch circle pan with nonstick spray
- Press cookie dough onto bottom of pan so it’s in an even layer
- Bake for about 12 minutes until it’s golden brown and let cool completely
- Combine cream cheese and marshmallow crème and spread onto cooled cookie
- Arrange kiwi slices around edge of cookie, and fill in center with strawberry slices.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top for the “watermelon seeds.”
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cookie is best when it’s made the day you plan to serve it.