This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Mummy Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Yield: Makes about 24 truffles
- 36 golden Oreos
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- Red food coloring or red icing pen
- Put Oreos into a food processor and pulse until the Oreos are fine crumbs.
- Mix Oreo crumbs, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together until they're completely combined. Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- Form mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and dip each ball into chocolate with toothpick; set on parchment paper to harden.
- Drizzle leftover white chocolate onto balls and let harden.
- Stick a Q-Tip into bottle of red food coloring and dot onto truffles to make to red eyes. Be careful not to touch red food coloring until it dries.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee Wierks of Kylee's Kitchen