This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Serves: Makes about 6 (1/2 cup) serving
- 1/2 cup tomato past
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 pounds cooked, shredded chicken breast
- Add all ingredients to a your food processor and blend until smooth, or about 1 minute.
- Pour ingredients into saucepan. Cover and bring to a light boil over medium-low heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Combine sauce with the shredded chicken.
- Serve alone or on buns.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen