This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Gourmet Italian Popcorn
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- ½ Tbsp parsley
- ½ Tbsp basil
- ¼ tsp of garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
SUPPLIES: Brown paper bag
- Take a brown paper bag and put ¼ cup of kernels inside and roll the top down.
- Put the bag in the microwave for about two minutes (listen: when the popping sound slows down open the microwave).
- Pour the olive oil into the bag and shake vigorously to cover all kernels.
- Mix together the basil, parsley, and garlic salt.
- Pour the mixture into the bag with the hot popcorn and shake around.