- Sundried tomato tortilla wraps
- Prepared basil pesto
- Deli thinly sliced turkey
- Sundried tomatoes, packed in oil or soft/moist julienned sundried tomatoes
Spread tortilla with pesto to edges. Cover with thinly sliced turkey. Dot the surface with some sundried tomatoes. Roll up tightly. Cut into pinwheels. Refrigerate until serving time.
Makes at least 6-8 per large tortilla.
French Brie, Ham & Apricot
- Whole Wheat flour tortillas
- Brie cheese, spreadable/soft
- Deli ham slices, thinly sliced
- Apricot preserves
- Dried apricots, coarsely chopped
Spread entire tortilla with Brie cheese. Cover surface with ham slices. Spread lightly with apricot jam. Dot with dried apricots. Roll up very tightly. Cut into pinwheels. Refrigerate until serving time.
Makes at least 6 per whole wheat tortilla.
Recipes by culinary dietitian & nutritionist Kim Galeaz, RDN CD