This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Salted Caramel Apple Crunch Muffins
- 12 Apple muffins
- 1 jar Vanilla frosting
- 1 jar Salted Caramel frosting
- 1 teaspoon + 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 sheets graham crackers
- In the bakery section of your local grocery store, buy apple muffins.
- In a medium bowl make a mixture of one jar vanilla frosting, 1 package crushed graham crackers, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Using a small paring knife, cut a hole in the center of each muffin. Fill with 1/2 tsp cinnamon graham cracker mixture. Place the removed muffin piece back in the hole.
- Frost tops with salted caramel frosting
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and crushed graham crackers