- 3 TB lemon juice
- 3 TB extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 19-ounce can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed
- 1 6-ounce can chunk light tuna in water, drained and flaked (see Note)
- 1/4 C chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 C grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 TB chopped fresh basil
- 2 C fresh spinach
- 2 oz feta, crumbled (about 1/3 C)
Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Add beans, tuna, onion, parsley and basil, tomatoes,feta and spinach, toss to coat well.