This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Brat Poppers – http://www.johnsonville.com/recipe/brat-poppers.html
What you Need:
- 18 jalapeño peppers
- 1 package (14 ozs) Johnsonville Smoked Brats
- 1 package (16 ozs) bacon, cut into thirds
- Using a sharp knife, slice 1/4 inch off the stem end of the peppers, discard the stem.
- Using a small knife or vegetable peeler, remove seeds and spines of the peppers, discard.
- Dice the sausages into small pieces and stuff the peppers with the sausage.
- Cover the sausage with a 1/3 strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill the brat bullets over medium heat until evenly roasted and the bacon is crisp.