Candy Corn Parfaits
- 2 cans (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits in 100% juice, drained
- 3-4 cans (15 ounces) mandarin oranges in 100% juice or light syrup, drained
- 2 cans (at least) whipped cream/topping
- Candy corn, optional garnish
- Small clear wine glasses or beverage glasses
Create pineapple layer in bottom of glass, then a large layer of mandarin oranges. Top with whipped cream right before serving and place 1 candy corn on tip. Serve immediately.
Makes approximately 6 servings.
Recipe by culinary nutritionist Kim Galeaz, RDN, CD with inspiration from School Meals Rock and Dayle Hayes, RDN.