This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Oven Roasted Potato Wedges
Makes 4 to 8 servings.
- 1 – 2 pounds favorite red, white or gold potatoes
- 1 – 3 tablespoons olive, corn or canola oil
- Dried rosemary, Italian seasoning or favorite salt-free spice blend
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut potatoes into chunks.
- Toss in large bowl with olive oil and spices.
- Arrange in single layer on 18×13-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast 15 to 25 minutes, checking several times, until tender.
Recipe by Kim Galeaz, RDN CD