Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: About 24 cookies
- 2 and 1/4 cups flour (281.25 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar (207 grams)
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Measure flour and baking soda in medium bowl. Combine and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture until well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Remove dough from refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll dough into balls (the size of 2 tablespoons) and place on greased baking sheet or silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookies stay fresh in covered container for up to one week.
Recipe by Kylee’s Kitchen