Protein Packed 2 Minute Burrito
- 1 Azteca No Preservatives Flour Tortilla
- 1 egg per tortilla
- Shredded Monterey jack, Cheddar or even Goat Cheese (crumbles)
- Your choice of vegetables such as peppers, corn, onion, tomato, mushrooms, or sliced carrots
- *This is an easy way to sneak in veggies!
- Your choice of proteins: precooked bacon, sausage or beans
Chop up vegetables and proteins in small pieces. In a microwavable bowl mix the egg, vegetables and proteins. Next microwave egg mixture on high for 30 seconds. Mix and return bowl to microwave for an additional 20-40 seconds. Do not overcook eggs. Spread the cooked egg mixture on one side of the tortilla. Heat tortilla according to package directions. Sprinkle with cheese and roll into a burrito. Serve as-is or add salsa or even cilantro!
I love this breakfast because it’s quick and easy and it allows all of my family members to customize their own ingredients to their liking!