Serves about 8 people
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (135 grams)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (51 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 ounces reduced fat Cool Whip, thawed
- 9-inch reduced-fat graham cracker crust
In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
Add Cool Whip and stir until combined.
Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill until firm, or about 3 hours.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen