Veterinarian on toxicity of antifreeze on pets

Morning News

INDIANAPOLIS– As winter approaches many will start pulling out the antifreeze for those frosted windows. But antifreeze or, ethylene glycol is toxic to your pets. We talk to Dr. James Speiser with IndyVet Emergency and specialty hospital.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Most Popular

Fun Winter Activities

Home for the Holidays

More Home for the Holidays

Latest News

More News