This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- 1 Cup Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons of Suger Substitute (Splenda, Stevia, etc)
- 1 scoop of Graeter’s Low Glycemic Madagascar Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a small sauce pan on Medium heat, combine berries, water and sugar and stir. Cook for 2 minutes until a slight sauce forms.
- Pour Warm Sauce of Ice Cream and Serve
- Garnish with sliced almonds