(Nov. 19, 2014) – Pete the Planner is helping you “Flip Your Finances” this week.
For Wednesday, it’s time to talk about what’s left–do you spend it or save it?
Here are his main points:
1. If discretionary money disappears, save first
2. Sweep money over to savings the day before payday
3. Save first, spend in the middle, and save last
Now here’s what you need to do:
- Watch the segments every day.
- Sign up for the exclusive emails with more tips from Pete the Planner.
- Spend 10 minutes on the days’ activities.
Pete will have more tips to help you “Flip Your Finances” all week on FOX59 Morning News.