This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


Myia Kilgore pleaded guilty to assisting a criminal on July 25, 2017. Her other charges were dismissed. She was sentenced to three years in prison, all of which was suspended.


INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Three teenagers are facing charges in connection with a sexual assault and abduction at a hotel in Castleton last week.

Police initially arrested a teenager for the incident at the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. That suspect is 16-year-old Korey Reaves, who has now been charged as an adult on rape and kidnapping charges.

Two other suspects, 19-year-old Anthony Fort and 18-year-old Myia Kilgore, also face charges. Fort is accused of rape and kidnapping, while Kilgore is accused of kidnapping and intimidation.

Fort, investigators believe was with Reaves at the hotel. Kilgore was the planned getaway driver.

According to court documents, one of the victims, then 17 years old, told police she met Reaves at the Castleton Mall and invited him to her room at the hotel. Reaves showed up with a second man unexpectedly.

The teenage victim told police Reaves and Fort “shoved and pushed and fought their way to get inside” as she “screamed and yelled.” He forced her to remove her clothes, then demanded money.

Eventually, a female security guard came to the woman’s room to help, but police say Reaves and Fort grabbed her from the hallway and forced her inside the room.

Reaves then made both women perform sexual acts at gunpoint. After demanding money again,  the security guard offered to go with him to an ATM to meet those demands. There were police cars in the parking lot, and Reaves told her “if the police started to come over their way or if she tried to signal them, he would shoot her first and then deal with them after.”

Court documents show Reeves told the guard he committed the crime because he has a young daughter that is sick. She was unable to give Reaves money, but offered him a check.

An IMPD officer later spotted the stolen car, along with the abducted guard, at 34th and Massachusetts Avenue and arrested Reaves.

A fourth suspect was in the car, but police didn’t believe she had any involvement in the case.

Court documents show Reaves and Fort admitted to the crimes and agreed to write letters of apology to their victims. Reaves said in his note he “often hears voices in his head that forces and compels him to make very bad decisions and choices.”

Kilgore reportedly admitted her involvement to police after she was initially let go.