- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Extra virgin olive oil, first cold pressed
- salt and pepper
- *can add a bit of chopped red pepper for color and texture
1. Mince garlic in food processor or by hand. Leave in processor.
2. Place garbanzo beans and black beans in the food processor. Add 3 counts of olive oil in and turn on. Process until incorporated and all bean-like structures are gone.
3. Add salt and pepper, then more olive oil. You want it to be moist, but not oily. Add your chopped red pepper and process about 3 hits to blend.