(Dec. 28, 2014) – The Indianapolis Colts are AFC South Champions and will host a 2014 NFL Playoff game next weekend at Lucas Oil Stadium. They will play the Bengals at 1:05 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 4.
As the national spotlight once again shifts to Indianapolis, the team is inviting fans and local businesses to celebrate the playoff berth this week and #BringTheNoise to Lucas Oil Stadium next weekend.
The week’s plans include a special edition playoff poster, social media contests, pregame festivities and more. In addition, tickets for the Colts Wild Card game are still available via www.colts.com, www.ticketmaster.com, the Lucas Oil Stadium box office, all Ticketmaster outlets and charge-by-phone at (800) 745-3000.
The 2014 Colts Playoffs are presented by Huntington Bank and Verizon Wireless, and sponsored in part by Bud Light.
Here’s a look at special events for the week:
- Monday, December 29
- #ColtsPride Social Media contest begins
- Wednesday, December 31
- Colts Playoff Poster Available at Downtown Indy’s New Year’s Eve Celebration on Georgia Street (5 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.)
- Friday, January 2
- Playoff Poster Drive-Thru, Monument Circle (6:30-8:30 a.m.)
- Playoff Posters Available at Participating Huntington Banks and Verizon Wireless Stores (see attached list)
- Blue Friday at Circle Centre Mall (12 – 1 p.m.)
- American Family Insurance Touchdown Town
More details on all of these events and promotions are available at www.colts.com/playoffs.