Employee injured in HH Gregg Fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

An employee at HH Gregg was injured this morning, trying to put out a fire at the store on East 96th Street.

The fire broke out just before 1 a.m, Sunday.

Officials say employees noticed a fire in an area of the store and one of them tried to put it out with an extinguisher.

The worker’s injuries were minor.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News