Firefighters say lightning likely to blame for fire at Greenfield home


Lightning likely sparked a fire at a Greenfield home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GREENFIELD, Ind. – A lightning strike likely sparked a fire at a home in Greenfield.

Firefighters responded to a home in the 1100 block of Johnson Circle around 1 a.m. Thursday.

The family was inside at the time of the fire and managed to escape without injury.

Investigators said the fire originated in the attic and was mostly contained to that part of the home.

Data pix.

Latest News

More News